Offer outstanding resistance to aggressive chemical, vehicular traffic, impact and abrasion environments for floors, trenches, sumps and pits throughout chemical process, storage, containment and unloading areas
- Heavy duty, aggressive environments
- Impervious Membrane provides a secondary barrier to prevent liquid penetration to the substrate.
- Chemical Resistant Mortar Setting Bed and Joints
- Chemical Resistant Brick
Used by the food, beverage pharmaceutical and electronic industries for chemical and thermal resistance in combination with sanitary regulations and esthetics.
- Direct bond system
- Masonry Units are bonded to the substrate with Red Furnane Setting Bed
- An Atlas Grout or Mortar is used to fill the joints
- The system can be installed using either the Tilesetter's Method or the Bricklayers's Method