- Brick Lined Tank Construction
Impervious Membrane is applied to protect the steel or concrete substrate from attack
- Single or multiple courses of Brick are installed to protect the membrane from heat, abrasion and physical abuse. Varies due to:
- Immersion chemicals
- Maximum operating temperature of the solution
- Height, length, width and shape of tank
- Corrosion resistant Mortar is used to secure the brick and provide chemical resistance
- Expansion Joints of sponge and gum rubber are required between and through the courses of brick due to thermal cycling.