High-Performance Rezklad HP Grout
High performance, solvent-free, acid and solvent resistant grout for quarry tile and brick paver floor systems installed by the Tilesetter’s method.
REZKLAD HP GROUT is certifiable for use in USDA inspected facilities. It also offers resistance to hot water and steam wash downs and will not support the growth of bacteria.
Rezklad HP Grout is recommended for the food processing, beverage, pharmaceutical and electronic industries that require long term performance of floors exposed to chemicals, mechanical abuse and rolling traffic.
Rezklad HP Grout is an excellent product for re-grouting existing brick and tile floor joints that have eroded. The high bond strength feature provides maximum adhesion to shallow joints. The low odor of the grout permits re-grouting in plants without special ventilation. The water washing feature of REZKLAD HP GROUT eliminates the need for special masking or waxing of the brick or tile to prevent staining.
REZKLAD HP Grout is certified to be used in USDA inspected facilities.
• Q: Is Rezklad HP Grout certifiable for use in USDA inspected facilities?
• A: Rezklad HP Grout offers resistance to hot water and steam wash downs and will not support the growth of bacteria.
• Q: What colors are available?
• A: Rezklad HP Grout comes in standard colors: black, gray, white and red
• Q: Can Rezklad HP Grout be used for re-grouting existing brick and tile floor joints?
• A: The high bond strength feature provides maximum adhesion to shallow joints.
• Q: How is Rezklad HP Grout installed?
• A: REZKLAD HP GROUT is designed to be installed by the Tilesetter’s method. The quarry tile or brick pavers are set in a bond coat of REZKLAD HP GROUT or RED FURNANE® SETTING BED, Data Sheet 5-55PI, with a nominal 1/4” space between the masonry units. After the bond coat has set, the REZKLAD HP GROUT is floated into the joints
• Q: Is there a warranty for Rezklad HP Grout?
• A: ATLAS warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by ATLAS (provided the products are installed before the expiration of the shelf life).
• Q: Where can I find a list of the chemical resistance of Rezklad HP Grout?
• A: Please see our datasheet for a list.